KKday Referral Program (“The Program”) allows Members to earn promotional coupon credits (“KKday Points”) toward future homes/experiences bookings by referring friends to become new users on KKday.
How to earn KKday Points
- Share the invitation link with friends
- Link receiver registers as a KKday member
- Link receiver completes the purchase of KKday’s product
- Link receiver uses the KKday’s product booked from the website
- Receive KKday Points equivelant of US$3
- Referral links should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. Referral links should not be published or distributed on commercial websites (such as coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia) or on blogs. Members are prohibited from “spamming” anyone with referral invitations. This includes mass emailing, texting or messaging people you do not know or using automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute your referral link. Members are prohibited from paying to advertise their referral links.)
- A qualifying purchase means that invitation link receivers meet the standard of the following qualification, and successfully purchase a minimum of US$10 KKday’s products (exclude Wifi / Sim Card related products) through the KKday platform or App, within 60 days after the membership status is finalized. The products must be used within the validity period after the purchase is confirmed. Note that this total value may change based on currency fluctuations. If available, the local currency equivalent KKday points amount will be calculated using a system-wide rate, known as the base exchange rate. We regularly update the base exchange rate, but it may not be identical to the real-time market rate.
- People who share the referral link have to own KKday membership and are required to complete identity verification via phone. Also, he or she must not have any previous records of violating Terms and Conditions of use. KKday reserves the right to disqualify anyone from the Program for any reason, which will result in referral link being removed.
Referral Link Receiver
- Referred friends who have signed up successfully using a valid referral link will also receive credit. A referred friend may only use one referral link. KKday reserves the right to suspend accounts or remove referral links, which will result in KKday Points being removed.
Credits for Refering Member
- Once referral link receiver successfully signs up using a valid referral link, and complete a qualifying purchase within 60 days after the membership status is finalized, the referring members of the link will receive KKday points equivalent of US$3, which will be automatically placed into his or her KKday account within 24 hours on the next day of the day the product purchased is used after 12:00 am. The maximum KKday points that can be earned per Member will be US$150, after reaching the amount in question, the system will cease giving KKday points away.
Credits for Referral Link Receiver
- If your reservation later qualifies for a refund, the maximum refund you may receive is the amount you actually paid. (the amount on your order - the amount of credits = refund) A reservation will not be considered a Qualifying Reservation, and therefore no KKday Points will be earned, if the referring Member is the host or if the reservation is cancelled at any time. Please contact customer service in the event that your booking is cancelled due to unexpected circumstances. All decisions regarding your balance will be final and at KKday’s sole discretion. The rest of decisions will be made according to terms and conditions of use and the cancellation policy on product pages.
- KKday may suspend or terminate the Program or a user’s ability to participate in it at any time for any reason.
- KKday reserves the right to any remedy, including cancellation of your account or bookings, removing or retracting your credits, if fraud, tampering, violations of these terms or KKday’s Terms and Conditions or Payments Terms of Service, or technical errors are suspected. Void where prohibited.
- KKday reserves the right to any modifications relating to credits provided, including the amount of credits given to referring members and referred friends, the content of coupon credits and promotional materials, as well as validity and restrictions of the credits.
- Participants of the referral program must provide accurate personal information. Theft of another person’s identity or providing false personal information will result in credits being removed or retracted, and the participant can be subject to legal action. Participants failing to get the credits due to insufficient information may not ask for refunds or any forms of compensation.
- We reserve the right to suspend accounts or remove KKday points if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of the Terms of Service or Payments Terms of Service. We reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals in our sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.
- Travel Credits may not be earned by creating multiple KKday Accounts. Travel Credits accrued in separate KKday accounts may not be combined into one KKday account.
- Participants of the referral program may not interfere with the program’s system and operation process in any way. Violation of such restriction will result in qualification being voided, and the participants can be subject to penalties or legal action.
- If any provision in these terms are held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void or unenforceable) will be struck and not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- We can update these terms at any time without prior notice. If we modify these terms, we will post the modification on the KKday.com website, applications, or services, which are effective upon posting. Continued participation in the Program after any modification shall constitute consent to such modification.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and Chinese version of the terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.